List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars Andersson Date:October 31 2002 7:28pm
Subject:RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?
View as plain text
Thanks for your advices, but I don't want to solve this problem on the
OS/shell level. There has to be some setting in mysql to stop users from
creating this kind of large files in /tmp

I don't need the cronjob since mysql removes the files itself when it's
done with whatever it is doing.

regards
/Lars

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Black, Kelly W [PCS] wrote:

> pico /etc/services
>
> ulimit 20000 # size in k
>
> BTW
>
> It cannot remove files in use.
>
> It would simply generate cron errors

: A simple one that gets me!scott31 Oct
  • Re: A simple one that gets me!Roger Baklund31 Oct
    • mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
      • Re: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?gerald_clark31 Oct
        • Re: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Kelly W [PCS] Black31 Oct
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Kelly W [PCS] Black31 Oct
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Jan Steinman1 Nov
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson1 Nov
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Kelly W [PCS] Black1 Nov