List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:September 6 1999 4:17pm
Subject:to the person at www2.analytikerna.se
View as plain text
Hello to the person subscribed to the MySQL mailing list that uses an e-mail
address at www2.analytikerna.se.  This is just to advise you that you are
not receiving all posting to the MySQL mailing list due to some interesting
spam filters set up on your mail host.

Unfortunately, I can not even tell you what the spam filter is blocking,
because my mail would be blocked and never be seen by you...

---
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at www2.analytikerna.se.

<mysql@stripped>:
Your message contains words blocked for SPAM limitation. We block messages
containing:

<I had to remove the list because this message would be blocked as well>.

Thread
to the person at www2.analytikerna.seBill Gerrard6 Sep