List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 29 2002 3:03pm
Subject:Re: CONSTRAINT symbol
View as plain text
At 7:58 -0600 10/29/02, Chris Boget wrote:
>I see the above referenced throughout the documentation
>in the context of foreign keys.  What are the possible
>choices for "CONSTRAINT symbol".  I've searched the
>docs and have come up empty in this regard.

It doesn't much matter, given that it's ignored if present
anyway.  If you're wondering about the allowable values, it
should be a name (similar to a table or column name).

>Chris
>
>sql,query

Thread
Need a little query helpChris Mason28 Oct
  • Re: Need a little query helpJohn Ragan29 Oct
RE: Need a little query helpAlan R Anderson29 Oct
  • CONSTRAINT symbolChris Boget29 Oct
    • Re: CONSTRAINT symbolPaul DuBois29 Oct
Re: Need a little query helpClemente29 Oct