List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 26 2002 4:48am
Subject:Re: How to join two tables?
View as plain text
At 21:03 -0700 10/25/02, Andre Kirchner wrote:
>Hi there,
>I would like to know, if it's possible in the mysql to
>use two tables as if they were one and have an index
>that  would use columns of these two tables?

Possibly. Read about MERGE tables in the MySQL manual and see
if the constraints under which you can use a MERGE table fit
the situation you're thinking of.

If they don't, then the answer is no.
How to join two tables?Andre Kirchner26 Oct
  • Re: How to join two tables?John Coder26 Oct
  • Re: How to join two tables?Paul DuBois28 Oct