List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Akash Date:October 27 2002 8:49am
Subject:plz help...tables getting corrupted...
View as plain text
Hi,
    I came across a strange problem in MySQL. Some of the tables are getting
corrupted. The most common error messages which I encountered are : "Can't
open file: 'tablename.MYD'. (errno: 145)" and "Got error 127 from table
handler".
    I rectified it by shutting down the MySQL Server and using "myisamchk"
with the options -r and sometimes -o.
    Is there anything I can do to avoid such errors to occur in future ?
    Don't these errors make MySQL unreliable ?
    plz revert back if someone faced the same problem.
    Thanks
    Akash Agarwal
    Senior Member Technical Staff,
    Intersolutions Pvt Ltd,
    NOIDA, INDIA
    (www.lotusinterworks.com)
    (www.alacre.com)

Thread
plz help...tables getting corrupted...Akash27 Oct
  • RE: plz help...tables getting corrupted...Ed Carp28 Oct
  • re: plz help...tables getting corrupted...Egor Egorov28 Oct