List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 25 2002 9:07pm
Subject:Re: mySQL logs on Linux
View as plain text
At 3:02 -0800 10/25/02, neal wrote:
>Could someone tell me where the logs are written to by default, for a 3.23
>install of MySQL on Linux?

To the data directory.  The location of this may vary per installation,
but you can discover it with this query:

SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'datadir';

>I looked in /usr/share/mysql/english and each directory leading up to it,
>but I didn't see anything resembling a log file.
>
>Thanks.
>Neal

Thread
Socket ErrorFajar Priyanto25 Oct
  • Re: Socket ErrorDavid Bordas25 Oct
  • re: Socket ErrorEgor Egorov25 Oct
    • mySQL logs on Linuxneal25 Oct
      • Re: mySQL logs on LinuxDavid Bordas25 Oct
      • re: mySQL logs on LinuxEgor Egorov25 Oct
      • Re: mySQL logs on LinuxPaul DuBois26 Oct