List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Seifert Date:October 25 2002 3:47pm
Subject:Re: phpmyadmin (OT)
View as plain text
I don't want to start a flame but where do take this from?
Every security-hole in php has been fixed shortly after it was known.

Its as secure as any other server-side scripting-language in the web.

Thomas

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:40:32 -0500 "Ed Carp" <erc@stripped> wrote:

> PHP itself is not secure unless special steps are taken to secure it, and
> even then it's no guarantee.  There have been several exploits published
> against PHP, and a few of them have been root exploits.  I avoid PHP when I
> can, especially on shared servers.

sql, query
Thread
ConnectionArthur25 Oct
  • Re: ConnectionJocelyn Fournier25 Oct
  • phpmyadminMitchell Wright25 Oct
    • RE: phpmyadminEd Carp25 Oct
      • Re: phpmyadmin (OT)Thomas Seifert25 Oct
        • Re: phpmyadmin (OT)Mitchell Wright25 Oct
      • RE: phpmyadminJohn Chang25 Oct
        • RE: phpmyadminJeroen Geusebroek26 Oct
        • RE: phpmyadminEd Carp26 Oct
    • Re: phpmyadmin (OT)Mark Stringham25 Oct
    • InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsChris Boget25 Oct
      • Re: InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsDyego Souza do Carmo25 Oct
      • Re: InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsPaul DuBois26 Oct
    • Re: InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsChris Boget25 Oct
      • Re: InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsPete Harlan28 Oct
    • Re: InnoDB and auto_increment fieldsChris Boget28 Oct
Re: phpmyadminJan Steinman27 Oct