List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 23 2002 3:14pm
Subject:Re: how to join two tables in different server
View as plain text
At 9:41 -0500 10/23/02, gerald_clark wrote:
>You can't do that.
>You will have to open two connections,
>and do nested loops to build your result set.

Or copy one table to the other server temporarily.  This can be
useful if you need to run a lot of joins between the tables.

>Vivian Wang wrote:
>
>>MySQL,
>>
>>I like to have a query like this,
>>select * from tableA left join tableB on.....
>>But tableA is in hostA, and tableB is in hostB.
>>What I should do? I can use either PHP or python.
>>Any ideas?
>>Thanks

Thread
how to join two tables in different serverVivian Wang23 Oct
  • Re: how to join two tables in different servergerald_clark23 Oct
    • Re: how to join two tables in different serverPaul DuBois23 Oct
  • re: how to join two tables in different serverEgor Egorov23 Oct