List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Seth Chaiklin Date:March 31 1999 1:47pm
Subject:Re: [Shouldn't the hostname be given in the log file?]
View as plain text
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:

> Yes, the above is probably because of an glibc/libc conflict.
> In the above case, the remote host can only be validated based on the
> ip.  MySQL 3.22.21 will in the above case log the ip number instead of
                  ^^
                   I could only find 20a on the ftp site.
> the host name!

So this means that there WAS a problem, and that soon there will
be a version that will log the IP number?

Thanks.

   Seth

Thread
[Shouldn't the hostname be given in the log file?]seth31 Mar
  • Re: [Shouldn't the hostname be given in the log file?]Sasha Pachev31 Mar
    • Re: [Shouldn't the hostname be given in the log file?]Seth Chaiklin31 Mar
    • Re: [Shouldn't the hostname be given in the log file?]Michael Widenius31 Mar