List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Tairas Date:March 12 1999 6:10pm
Subject:Can MySQL and mSQL live together?
View as plain text
I've been using mSQL, and have heard a lot about MySQL.  I wanted to
make sure that MySQL and mSQL can be 'on' at the same time on one
machine.  Is there any problems with this?  While I try out MySQL, I
don't want the things running on mSQL to experience any problems.  I've
asked my ISP tech rep, and the answer was there shouldn't be any
problems.

Anybody out there have or have had MySQL and mSQL run at the same time?
Thanks for any information.

Thread
Can MySQL and mSQL live together?Robert Tairas12 Mar
  • Re: Can MySQL and mSQL live together?Christian Stocker13 Mar