List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:October 22 2002 7:08pm
Subject:[OT] Movie about emergence of free software movement
View as plain text
I thought some of you might be interested in this. There's a movie
that's out called 'Revolution OS.' It's about the emergence of the
Linux and free software movement. It's running on the Sundance
channel this Thursday and Friday and next Wednesday.

Let's hope they mention MySQL in the movie!

Unfortunately, I don't get the Sundance channel. But, if any of you
in the Seattle area get this channel and want to invite some MySQL
enthusiasts over to watch the movie, let me know! (I'll bring popcorn
and drinks.)

Cheers

Bill

P.S. Yes, our software now runs on Linux...

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
[OT] Movie about emergence of free software movementBill Doerrfeld22 Oct