List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lewis Watson Date:October 22 2002 5:06pm
Subject:Replication Error
View as plain text
I had replication running fine between two mysql server machines on linux.
Then I added yet another slave but goofed and put in the same server-id. Now
I am getting errors on the master server and proccesses being killed and
restarted. It comes with this error.

./bin/safe_mysqld: line 273: 12250 Segmentation fault
$NOHUP_NICENESS $ledir/$MYSQLD
$defaults --basedir=$MY_BASEDIR_VERSION --datadir=$DATADIR
$USER_OPTION --pid-file=$pid_file --skip-locking >>$err_log 2>&1

I have tried flushing both master and slave. I have also reset eac. I have
also deleted the log files and the master.info file on the slave. Nothing is
allowing these the master and original slave to communicate anymore. Any
ideas?
Thanks,
Lewis

Thread
Replication ErrorLewis Watson22 Oct
  • Re: Replication ErrorLewis Watson22 Oct
  • Re: Replication Errorwalt22 Oct
  • Re: Replication ErrorJeff Kilbride22 Oct
  • Re: Replication ErrorLewis Watson22 Oct
  • Re: Replication ErrorLewis Watson23 Oct