List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael T. Babcock Date:October 21 2002 5:56pm
Subject:Re: why so late with Mac OS X versions?
View as plain text
Ed Carp wrote:

>>Marc Liyanage has been doing MacOS X binaries in Switzerland.
>>When I lived there, they took month-long vacations, two-hour
>>lunches, and frowned on weekend work. Maybe he has a life
>>outside of MySQL? :-)
>>

>How do I get a job in Switzerland? ;)

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Oh, and like you said: SQL, Query.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.

Thread
why so late with Mac OS X versions?Unknown Sender21 Oct
Re: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Jan Steinman21 Oct
  • RE: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Ed Carp21 Oct
    • Re: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Michael T. Babcock21 Oct