List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:why so late with Mac OS X versions?
From: Ray Kiddy <ray@ganymede.org>
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
View as plain text
Can someone tell me what the holdup is in getting binaries built for
Mac OS X? I notice on the www.mysql.com web page that the latest
version of the binaries available of the is 4.0.3. Why is this?

If somebody can point to the cause of the logjam, there might be
something I can do about it. Is it a technical, resource or a personnel
problem?

thanx - ray

Thread
why so late with Mac OS X versions?Unknown Sender21 Oct
Re: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Jan Steinman21 Oct
  • RE: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Ed Carp21 Oct
    • Re: why so late with Mac OS X versions?Michael T. Babcock21 Oct