List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phillip S. Baker Date:October 16 2002 8:17pm
Subject:Query for multiple rows
View as plain text
Greetings all,

I have a users table in the DB.
I am importing allot of existing data from various places into this users
table.
There is a strong likelihood of the same user getting entered twice.
Though each record will have a separate and unique ID, I want to be able to
query the table and look for duplicate records based on first name last name.

So for clarity I want to execute a query to one table.
The results I want displayed are a listing of records that have the same
first name and last name of other records in that same table.

Am I making this clear and what do I need to do?

Thanx

Fibilt

Thread
Back Table syntaxKaram Chand16 Oct
  • Query for multiple rowsPhillip S. Baker17 Oct
  • re: Back Table syntaxVictoria Reznichenko18 Oct
RE: Query for multiple rowsLopez David E-r9374c17 Oct
RE: Query for multiple rowsGreg Knaddison17 Oct