List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 15 2002 9:46pm
Subject:Re: Export, then Import HUGE number of rows/data?
View as plain text
At 14:56 -0400 10/15/02, Bill Leonard wrote:
>We have a client who wants to switch their hosting over to us, but has an
>issue with his MySQL database.
>
>It's about 1.4 million rows, and about 350MB of data. PhpMyAdmin apparently
>times out when he is doing the dump.

Is that a MySQL issue, or a phpMyAdmin issue?

>What is the best way to go about getting this data on to one of our systems?
>
>Thanks for any advice!
>
>Bill
>
>--
>Bill Leonard                                           bill@stripped
>www.machinemen.com                                            407.464.0147

Thread
Export, then Import HUGE number of rows/data?Bill Leonard15 Oct
  • Re: Export, then Import HUGE number of rows/data?MySQL15 Oct
  • Re: Export, then Import HUGE number of rows/data?Paul DuBois16 Oct
    • Re: Export, then Import HUGE number of rows/data?Alex Pilson16 Oct