List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 31 1999 4:37am
Subject:Re: How do I generate DDL for MySQL database
View as plain text
>Data Definition Language -- SQL text that will create the tables and
indices
>for an existing database.
>
>I'm looking for a script that will look at an existing database and
generate
>this from the "show tables", "show columns" and "show indexes" for that
>database.

I'm not sure I understand what you want - mysqldump does a great job.  Isn't
that what you're looking for?

Thread
How do I generate DDL for MySQL databaseEric Berg30 Mar
  • Re: 64bit to 32bitCraig Huffstetler22 Mar
Re: How do I generate DDL for MySQL databaseEric Berg31 Mar
  • Re: How do I generate DDL for MySQL databaseAlistair MacDonald31 Mar
    • Re: How do I generate DDL for MySQL databaseEric Berg31 Mar
Re: How do I generate DDL for MySQL databaseEd Carp31 Mar