List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Date:October 14 2002 7:16pm
Subject:RE: Copying Tables across machines
View as plain text
At 02:51 PM 10/14/2002, you wrote:
> > Is there a way to copy a table from one mySQL machine to another without
> > implementing replication? The goal is be able to grab a copy of a table
> > from some other machine (without regard to master/slave relationships) in
> > some programmatic way without having to do a dump, copy file and rebuild.
>
>Check out mysqldump.
>
>sql, query

I said I didnt want to do a dump and a copy.

I guess I wasnt clear. Is there anything in mySQL that will do this? There
is a "Load Data from MAster", so there could easily be a "load data from
server" also.

Dennis

Thread
Copying Tables across machinesDennis14 Oct
  • Re: Copying Tables across machinesIikka Meriläinen14 Oct
RE: Copying Tables across machinesDennis14 Oct
  • RE: Copying Tables across machinesPaul DuBois15 Oct