List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yanglong Zhu Date:October 12 2002 8:28pm
Subject:Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Gerald R. Jensen wrote:

>Connection type, network configuration, operating system, ODBC
>configuration, etc. can be factors. You haven't shared any of that
>information, so it is hard to speculate.

Sorry, I'm on a University wide LAN, running mysql 3.23.49 on RH7.3 . I
don't think I'm using ODBC, but I'm a bit vague on this.

MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite10 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joel Rees11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jayce^11 Oct
    • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
      • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
        • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
          • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Harald Fuchs11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Christian Jaeger11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joshua J . Kugler12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen13 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu13 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jan Steinman12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.David Garamond12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock16 Oct