List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yanglong Zhu Date:October 12 2002 7:54pm
Subject:Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Gerald R. Jensen wrote:

>Network problems ... something is breaking TCP/IP.

Gerald,  I can view the webpages on the server, though. Doesn't it use
the same TCP/IP?

MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite10 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joel Rees11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jayce^11 Oct
    • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
      • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
        • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
          • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Harald Fuchs11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Christian Jaeger11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joshua J . Kugler12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen13 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu13 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jan Steinman12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.David Garamond12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock16 Oct