List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yanglong Zhu Date:October 12 2002 10:05am
Subject:Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Hi there,

Lost connection to MySQL server during query

This is an error message from MySQL when I try to connect to my remote
MySQL server. Does anyone know what this message mean. I'm completely
puzzled.

I used to make the same connection with the exactly the same command
routinely get connected easily (on RH7.3). But all in a sudden,  I
cannot make the connection at all. I looked on the localhost. I can
login on the localhost just fine. I simply can not login from another
machine. I did not upgrade the MySQL in the mean time, or make any
structural changes to the DBs. What could be the reason??

Please help.

Thread
MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite10 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joel Rees11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
      • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jayce^11 Oct
    • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
      • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
        • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Ed Carp11 Oct
          • RE: MySQl db as filesystem.Tech)11 Oct
    • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Alex Polite11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Harald Fuchs11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Christian Jaeger11 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Joshua J . Kugler12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu12 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryGerald R. Jensen13 Oct
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryYanglong Zhu13 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Paul DuBois11 Oct
Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Jan Steinman12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.David Garamond12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Anthony W. Marino12 Oct
  • Re: MySQl db as filesystem.Michael T. Babcock16 Oct