List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 11 2002 9:06pm
Subject:Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTS
View as plain text
At 10:10 -0400 10/11/02, Michael T. Babcock wrote:
>John Ragan wrote:
>
>>try corereader.  it will run queries against your mysql, oracle,
>>and ms sql server (and anything else laying around).  you can
>>switch between your servers with a click.
>>
>Am I the only one getting tired of these non-SQL related advertising
>please actually bother to answer the question or be otherwise useful
>to the poster instead of _only_ advertising a product in every post.

I agree.  The product is free, which is a plus, but since these numerous
for John to reply onto to the poster rather than to the list.

>--
>Michael T. Babcock
>C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.
>http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock

Thread
Alternative for NOT EXISTSVictor Kirk10 Oct
  • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSPeter Brawley10 Oct
  • re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSEgor Egorov10 Oct
  • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSJohn Ragan11 Oct
    • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSMichael T. Babcock11 Oct
      • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSPaul DuBois12 Oct
        • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSJohn Ragan12 Oct
  • Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSJohn Ragan11 Oct
RE: Alternative for NOT EXISTSVictor Kirk10 Oct
  • RE: Alternative for NOT EXISTSRobert Citek10 Oct
  • RE: Alternative for NOT EXISTSJan Muszynski10 Oct
Re: Alternative for NOT EXISTSPaul DuBois10 Oct