List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:September 3 1999 10:52am
Subject:RE: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???
View as plain text
>Can we move the MySQL list to a newsgroup, please?!?!?!

Try news://news.netimages.com

mysql.general

They have provided a news gateway to the MySQL mailing list for quite some
time now.

Thread
I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Jeff Jirsa2 Sep
  • RE: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Tupshin Harper3 Sep
RE: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Darren L Sweeney3 Sep
Re: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???webmaster3 Sep
  • RE: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Bill Gerrard3 Sep
    • RE: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Dion Vansevenant3 Sep
Re: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???Fred Lindberg3 Sep
  • Question about JOINFraser MacKenzie3 Sep
    • Re: Question about JOINsinisa3 Sep
Re: I'm drowning in messages; isn't it time for a newsgroup???mysql3 Sep