List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:aman mysql Date:October 9 2002 7:36pm
Subject:fetching specific date from datetime field
View as plain text
Hi All

My mysql database is set up having a field cdate
-> cdate datetime

has the format

0000-00-00 00:00:00

If I want to fetch rows for say the date 2000-12-19, I do it using perl
(it's a tediuos code)
Is there a way to do it using sql queries
Also how can I get betwee two specific date that I may mention.

Thanks
Sincerely
Aman
Thread
information about the tables in the databaseInbal Ovadia9 Oct
  • Re: information about the tables in the databaseBrian Reichert9 Oct
    • Re: information about the tables in the databaseIikka Meriläinen9 Oct
  • Re: information about the tables in the databaseIikka Meriläinen9 Oct
    • RE: information about the tables in the databaseJeremy Tinley9 Oct
      • fetching specific date from datetime fieldaman mysql9 Oct
        • Re: fetching specific date from datetime fieldnellA hciR10 Oct
    • Re: information about the tables in the databasegerald_clark9 Oct
  • Re: information about the tables in the databasenellA hciR9 Oct
  • Re: information about the tables in the databaseNiclas Hedhman10 Oct
  • Re: information about the tables in the databaseChris Stoughton10 Oct