List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micheal Mc Evoy Date:September 3 1999 12:14am
Subject:Re: Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSL
View as plain text
On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 rsardanog@stripped wrote:

>   Please I am looking for a free web hosting for my pages which have
>PHP3 + MySQL + SSL, somebody would help me Please ?
>
>                     Thanks, Sardano :-)

Good luck in finding a free host site that has SSL, commerce servers cost
money, if for nothing else than the certificates.  It's not likely anyone
will be giving commerce sites away for free.
THere are many low cost sites, like Netnation.com  http://www.netnation.com
that have MySQL and SSL.  I believe that they also hve PHP.

Micheal

---
Micheal Mc Evoy                                    mjmc@stripped
                                             http://www.whitepine.com

WhitePine Consulting supports the Free Software Foundation and it ideals
by promoting, using and supporting Open Source, GNU and GPL'd Software.

Thread
Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSLrsardanog3 Sep
  • Re: Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSLFraser MacKenzie3 Sep
  • Re: Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSLMicheal Mc Evoy3 Sep
Re: Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSLVictor Hugo6 Sep
Re: Free PHP3 + MySQL + SSLcashonly6 Sep