List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:October 6 2002 4:17pm
Subject:RE: Re: Server comparison running Mysql
View as plain text

How did you move the tables over?  I've never had a problem moving databases
between machines when I use mysqldump like "mysqldump -C --add-drop-table
blah --databases DB1 DB2 DB3|rsh newhost mysql".

sql, query

Thread
Fwd: Re: Server comparison running MysqlJames Riordon6 Oct
  • Re: Fwd: Re: Server comparison running MysqlJoseph Bueno6 Oct
    • Re: Server comparison running MysqlRobert H.R. Restad6 Oct
      • Re: Server comparison running MysqlJoseph Bueno6 Oct
      • Re: Server comparison running MysqlJames Riordon9 Oct
  • RES: Re: Server comparison running MysqlRobert H.R. Restad6 Oct
    • RE: Re: Server comparison running MysqlEd Carp6 Oct
      • RE: Re: Server comparison running MysqlJames Riordon9 Oct
  • Re: Server comparison running MysqlJames Riordon13 Oct
Re: Server comparison running MysqlMatthew Halpin23 Oct