List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:III Clayburn W. Juniel Date:October 1 2002 6:02pm
Subject:Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?
View as plain text
On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 10:25  24h, Jan Steinman wrote:

>> From: "Chuck Payne" <cepayne@stripped>
>>
>> Question are you want to take your data from Filemaker to Excel?
>
> No, I want to just go from FileMaker to MySQL, period. Forever. End of
> story.

If you export a FileMaker database using 'Merge' you get a delimited
text file with the first row being the column names.  A program could
be created to use this first row as column names to create a table.

--
Clayburn W. Juniel, III -- Effective Software Solutions
Phone: (602) 326-7707    Mobile: (602)326-7707

FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman30 Sep
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Brent Baisley30 Sep
    • RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Chuck Payne30 Sep
RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman1 Oct
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?III Clayburn W. Juniel1 Oct