List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 1 2002 1:46pm
Subject:Re: How to find whether a key is fulltext
View as plain text
At 18:19 +0530 10/1/02, Insanely Great wrote:
>Greetings..
>
>I am doing show keys from db.tablename but how can I know whether the key if
>fulltext or not. I get to know the key is unique or not by checking
>Not_Unique column in the returned resultset.

SHOW KEYS shows this information in the Index_type column.

>How to find a key is fulltext.
>
>Thx
>Insane
>
>sql,query,mysql

Thread
How to find whether a key is fulltextInsanely Great1 Oct
  • re: How to find whether a key is fulltextVictoria Reznichenko1 Oct
  • Re: How to find whether a key is fulltextPaul DuBois1 Oct
Re: How to find whether a key is fulltextInsanely Great1 Oct
  • re: Re: How to find whether a key is fulltextEgor Egorov1 Oct