List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chuck Payne Date:September 30 2002 7:25pm
Subject:RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?
View as plain text
Question are you want to take your data from Filemaker to Excel? Because
what I had to do was re-create the tables in MySQL then out putting the data
to cvs table. Making sure the data was divide by a command, then I use
mysqladmin or you can use phpMyAdmin import it into you MySQL.

If that what you are doing. I might be able to help a little.

Chuck Payne
Magi Design and Support
Account Protect by ASK!