List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:September 30 2002 6:51pm
Subject:Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?
View as plain text
I never actually looked into it. There are so many "work arounds" I need
to do in FileMaker that I just redesign the tables in MySQL.
If there isn't a FileMaker converter, I'm sure there is a DBF converter.
You can just save you FileMaker databases as DBF and then convert them.

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 09:14 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:

> Before I go and write one, does anyone know of any tools to create
> MySQL tables from FMP databases?
>
> All that I've seen are commercial products that synch the two, but the
> MySQL tables have to already exist. (I have hundreds of columns that
> I'd rather not key in manually!)
> --
> : Jan Steinman -- nature photography: <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
> : Bytesmiths -- artists' services: <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Services>
> : Join the forums at <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/wiki>

Brent Baisley
Systems Architect
Landover Associates, Inc.
p: 212.759.6400/800.759.0577

Thread
FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman30 Sep
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Brent Baisley30 Sep
    • RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Chuck Payne30 Sep
RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman1 Oct
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?III Clayburn W. Juniel1 Oct