List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:September 30 2002 1:14pm
Subject:FileMaker Pro Schema Export?
View as plain text
Before I go and write one, does anyone know of any tools to create MySQL tables from FMP
databases?

All that I've seen are commercial products that synch the two, but the MySQL tables have
to already exist. (I have hundreds of columns that I'd rather not key in manually!)
--
: Jan Steinman -- nature photography: <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Join the forums at <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/wiki>

Thread
FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman30 Sep
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Brent Baisley30 Sep
    • RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Chuck Payne30 Sep
RE: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?Jan Steinman1 Oct
  • Re: FileMaker Pro Schema Export?III Clayburn W. Juniel1 Oct