List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:September 25 2002 10:35pm
Subject:RE: client library no longer LGPL licensing
View as plain text

Thread
client library no longer LGPL licensingKen Menzel25 Sep
  • Re: client library no longer LGPL licensingDavid Axmark25 Sep
    • RE: client library no longer LGPL licensingEd Carp26 Sep
      • Re: client library no longer LGPL licensingKen Menzel26 Sep
        • Re: client library no longer LGPL licensingDavid Axmark2 Oct
      • RE: client library no longer LGPL licensingDavid Axmark2 Oct