List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 19 2002 5:16pm
Subject:Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted Row
View as plain text
At 12:55 -0400 9/19/02, Davis, Tim wrote:
>What is the SQL to get the created AutoInc ID from a row that I have just
>inserted?

SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID();

Seems like there's an echo in here...this question has been asked about
4 times in the last couple of days. :-)

>Tim Davis
>Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc
>twdavis@stripped
>Client/Server Database Programmer/Analyst

Thread
Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowTim Davis19 Sep
  • Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowPaul DuBois19 Sep
  • Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowSteven Kreuzer19 Sep
    • Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowPaul DuBois19 Sep
    • Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowRodney Broom19 Sep
    • Re: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowDan Nelson19 Sep
RE: Auto Increment ID of Inserted RowMichael Tam19 Sep