List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 19 2002 1:35am
Subject:Re: tinyInt(7) - not limited to 7 digits???
View as plain text
At 1:41 -0700 9/18/02, neal wrote:
>If Tomcat is installed and pointing to JDK1.3 but one wants to point instead
>to JDK1.4, is there an easy way to do this?
>
>If so, I'm not finding it.  Seems like one would need to completely
>uninstall and reinstall tomcat???

Naw, just redefine the JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to the
new JDK and be sure to remember that a display width of 7 for tinyint
has nothing to do with the range of values that the column type can
display.

:-)

>Thanks.
>Neal
>
>[sql,query]

Thread
tinyInt(7) - not limited to 7 digits???neal18 Sep
  • Re: tinyInt(7) - not limited to 7 digits???Paul DuBois19 Sep