List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rodney Broom Date:September 18 2002 9:21pm
Subject:Re: Queries Per Second
View as plain text
From: Mike Hillyer

From: Dan Nelson
DN> Request status twice, with a 1-second delay in between.

I think what Mike is looking for is an average across a time period when queries are
actually being run. If we let the server sit idle all day, then the average isn't very
useful.

Mike,

Are you looking for benchmark data, or statistics on your setup?

---
Rodney Broom
President, R.Broom Consulting
http://www.rbroom.com/

- sql spam

Thread
Queries Per SecondMike Hillyer19 Sep
  • Re: Queries Per SecondPaul DuBois19 Sep
  • Re: Queries Per SecondDan Nelson19 Sep
  • Re: Queries Per SecondRodney Broom19 Sep
  • Re: Queries Per SecondJeremy Zawodny19 Sep