List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Reznichenko Date:September 18 2002 1:33pm
Subject:re: Re: aggregate functions producing bad data
View as plain text
Jay,

J> On my server the MySQL database decided to die on me.  So I killed it and
J> restarted and that didn't work.  So I just rebooted the machine.  Now I'm
J> getting this error below.

J> Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=1
J> mysql error: Can't open file: 'privatemessage.MYD'. (errno: 145)

J> mysql error number: 1016

J> Anyone know what is going on?

145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

      http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Repair.html

Repair table with myisamchk or REPAIR TABLE:
      http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/REPAIR_TABLE.html
      http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/myisamchk_repair_options.html

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Victoria.Reznichenko@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBrian Reichert17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataDan Nelson17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth18 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • RE: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataJay17 Sep
    • re: Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataVictoria Reznichenko18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBenjamin Pflugmann18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataGerben Gieling18 Sep