List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Date:September 17 2002 7:45pm
Subject:Re: aggregate functions producing bad data
View as plain text
On my server the MySQL database decided to die on me.  So I killed it and
restarted and that didn't work.  So I just rebooted the machine.  Now I'm
getting this error below.

Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=1
mysql error: Can't open file: 'privatemessage.MYD'. (errno: 145)

mysql error number: 1016

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks.

Thread
aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBrian Reichert17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataDan Nelson17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth18 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • RE: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataJay17 Sep
    • re: Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataVictoria Reznichenko18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBenjamin Pflugmann18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataGerben Gieling18 Sep