List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Unger Date:September 17 2002 7:37pm
Subject:RE: aggregate functions producing bad data
View as plain text
mysql> Select count(id) from t_calllog_calls where id IS NULL;
+-----------+
| count(id) |
+-----------+
|         0 |
+-----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBrian Reichert17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataDan Nelson17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth18 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • RE: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataJay17 Sep
    • re: Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataVictoria Reznichenko18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBenjamin Pflugmann18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataGerben Gieling18 Sep