List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Unger Date:September 17 2002 7:23pm
Subject:RE: aggregate functions producing bad data
View as plain text
That would just give me 1994 for all 3 columns of output.  What I want to know is how many
calls were longer than 5 seconds, how many were <= 5 seconds, and the total number of
calls.

Cheers,
Rich

aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBrian Reichert17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataDan Nelson17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
    • Re: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth18 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataGelu Gogancea17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • RE: aggregate functions producing bad datamtoth17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataJay17 Sep
    • re: Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataVictoria Reznichenko18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataRichard Unger17 Sep
  • Re: aggregate functions producing bad dataBenjamin Pflugmann18 Sep
RE: aggregate functions producing bad dataGerben Gieling18 Sep