List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:September 17 2002 3:44am
Subject:RE: A problem with Sessions: Developing and App inside PostNuke
View as plain text
> I'm developing different applications using PHP and MySQL within PNuke,
> because PN API is very complex and I didn't have time to deeply study it I

If you don't have time to understand what you're doing, then how do you
expect to do a good job?  You might want to start off with something
simpler, like Escapade or Roxen or something similar.

And what does this have to do with MySQL?

sql,query
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          http://www.pobox.com/~erc               214/986-5870
Licensed Texas Peace Officer

Director, Software Development
Escapade Server-Side Scripting Engine Development Team
Pensacola - Dallas - London - Dresden
http://www.squishedmosquito.com

Thread
A problem with Sessions: Developing and App inside PostNukeRicardo Fitzgerald17 Sep
  • RE: A problem with Sessions: Developing and App inside PostNukeEd Carp17 Sep