List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 11 2002 2:16am
Subject:MySQL Cookbook software distribution available
View as plain text
I've put up the "recipes" distribution that will accompany the upcoming
MySQL Cookbook (O'Reilly & Associates).  It's available at the book's
companion web site:

     http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

Note that this is more or less a "pre-release", because I still have
some cleaning up to do, READMEs to write, etc.  I'm making it available
in hopes that people will find things wrong with it that need fixing!

Also note that it contains more than 700 files, and many of them probably
won't make a lot of sense without the text of the book to look at.  Don't
say I didn't warn you. :-)
Thread
MySQL Cookbook software distribution availablePaul DuBois11 Sep