List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 11 2002 12:31am
Subject:Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?
View as plain text
At 18:47 -0500 9/10/02, Gerald R. Jensen wrote:
>Which version of WinXP (Pro or Home)?
>
>On WinXP Pro, you'd have to install MySQL as a service,

???

Have to, or have the option to?

>  in which case it can
>either started manually or automatically. WinXP Home is more like WinME
>(yuck!) or Win98, where you can start MySLQ from a batch file.

Thread
Confused, discombobulated, weirded out, upset! --Windows standalone userUriel Wittenberg10 Sep
  • Re: Confused, discombobulated, weirded out, upset! --Windowsstandalone userPaul DuBois10 Sep
  • Re: Confused, discombobulated, weirded out, upset! --Windows standalone userUriel Wittenberg10 Sep
    • Re: Confused, discombobulated, weirded out, upset! --Windowsstandalone userPaul DuBois10 Sep
  • Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Uriel Wittenberg11 Sep
  • Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Gerald R. Jensen11 Sep
    • Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Paul DuBois11 Sep
  • Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Ed Carp11 Sep
  • new user's loginaman mysql11 Sep
  • Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Uriel Wittenberg11 Sep
    • Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Paul DuBois11 Sep
  • Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Uriel Wittenberg12 Sep
    • RE: Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Ed Carp12 Sep
      • Re: Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Uriel Wittenberg13 Sep
  • Re: Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Gerald R. Jensen12 Sep
Re: Confused, discombobulated, weirded out, upset! --Windows standalone userUriel Wittenberg10 Sep
RE: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Gerald R. Jensen11 Sep
Re: Default Win install --> mySQL autostarts when booting?Alec.Cawley11 Sep
RE: Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Gerald R. Jensen13 Sep
  • Re: Starting/stopping server on WinXP Home standalone -- what's appropriate way?Uriel Wittenberg14 Sep