List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:S. Whitmore Date:August 31 1999 4:02pm
Subject:A temporary departure
View as plain text
If anyone wants to contact me, take note of my e-mail address, as I
will be off the list for awhile due to some pending issues that will
take me away from Unix/MySQL development for a few months.  (I get to
focus on Visual FoxPro, whee... {smirk} )  I still intend to build the
MySQL-driven interactive MySQL FAQ that I've discussed in the past,
but as usual my ideas/plans grossly outstrip my time.  :-/

I'll probably return to the list later this year.  Have fun and be
safe,

-Stuart

Thread
A temporary departureS. Whitmore31 Aug