List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Egor Egorov Date:August 26 2002 3:19pm
Subject:Re: Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64
View as plain text
Randall,
Saturday, August 24, 2002, 12:54:30 AM, you wrote:

RS> At 02:09 PM 8/23/2002 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
>>It looks like a mysql developer will have to look at vio_read and
>>figure out why the assert's failing.

RS> Dan,

RS>       I was afraid it would be something like that.  Thanks for all of your
RS> help in tracking it down at least this far!  I assume that the MySQL
RS> developers at least monitor this list, or should I contact a different list
RS> or address directly?

RS>       Just for grins, since I noticed that the assert macro does nothing in
RS> non-debug mode, I rebuilt everything without the debug options to see if
RS> 4.0.2 reacted differently than the previous tests I had done with
RS> 4.0.1.  Although the stack trace was pretty useless, this time I got the
RS> following text written to stdout or stderr before the core dump:

RS> exception system:  exiting due to multiple internal errors:
RS>          handler returned invalid disposition
RS>          handler returned invalid disposition
RS> exception system:  exiting due to multiple internal errors:
RS>          handler returned invalid disposition
RS>          exception dispatch or unwind stuck in infinite loop
RS> Abort process (core dumped)

RS>       None of that means anything to me, but it might to someone else.

Randall, it's a known issue and it fixed in 4.0.3

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Egor Egorov
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Egor.Egorov@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Randall Severy16 Aug
  • startup automaticPaulo Azevedo IEG16 Aug
    • Re: startup automaticPaul DuBois16 Aug
  • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Dan Nelson16 Aug
    • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Randall Severy16 Aug
      • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Dan Nelson16 Aug
        • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Randall Severy23 Aug
          • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Dan Nelson23 Aug
            • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Randall Severy23 Aug
              • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Dan Nelson23 Aug
                • Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Randall Severy24 Aug
                  • Re: Re: Still trying to build libmysqld.a on Tru64Egor Egorov26 Aug