List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aldrian Gintingsuka Date:August 31 1999 4:04am
Subject:Re: Where are the man pages?
View as plain text
The docs are in the release distribution (source) under directory docs. I do
agree with Urb that the HTML version of the docs (including the small images)
should be available by themselves in some .tgz format to allow users or
would-be users to download the docs without downloading the whole source code.

Aldrian Gintingsuka -- Systems Consultant -- Mitra Integrasi Informatika
Phone: +62-21-251-1360 ext. 1414 -- Fax: +62-21-251-2748
Email: aldrian@stripped, aldrian@stripped
Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'homme (Enigma: Sadeness part I)