List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:August 25 2002 2:47am
Subject:Re: spanish books about mysql?
View as plain text
At 11:01 +0200 8/24/02, Markus Jais wrote:
>hello
>I searched amazon.com for spanish books about mysql or postgresql
>but I couldn't find anything.
>
>and there is no amazon.es.
>
>does anybody know if there is a online shop where I can search
>for spanish books about mysql???

I don't know of a shop, but I know of at least one MySQL book that
is available in Spanish:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-book/translations.php

>thanks in advance
>
>markus

Thread
spanish books about mysql?Markus Jais24 Aug
  • Re: spanish books about mysql?Paul DuBois25 Aug
  • Re: spanish books about mysql?Kyle W. Kelly25 Aug
  • Re: spanish books about mysql?DL Neil25 Aug
  • Re: spanish books about mysql?Mauricio Sthandier R.26 Aug