List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 31 1999 1:17am
Subject:Where are the man pages?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Larry" == Larry Breyer <t_lbreye@stripped> writes:

Larry> I just installed the current release of MySQL.
Larry> I see one man page, mysql(1), whose SEE ALSO section shows ...

Larry>   SEE ALSO
Larry>      isamchk (1), isamlog (1), mysqlaccess (1),  mysqladmin  (1),
Larry>      mysqlbug  (1),  mysqld  (1),  mysqldump  (1), mysqlshow (1),
Larry>      msql2mysql (1), ..., replace  (1),  safe_mysqld  (1),
Larry>      which1 (1), zap (1),

Larry> ... Where are these man pages?

Larry> Thanks!
Larry> --
Larry> Larry Breyer
Larry> t_lbreye@stripped
Larry> 858.651.6697

Hi!

They are floating in the void waiting to be written...

(Sorry, but we have more than enough to do to keep the MySQL manual up
to date.  If anyone is interested in helping us with this, just mail
me!)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Where are the man pages?Larry Breyer31 Aug
  • Where are the man pages?Michael Widenius31 Aug
    • Re: Where are the man pages?cshepard31 Aug
    • Re: Where are the man pages?Urb LeJeune31 Aug
      • Re: Where are the man pages?Aldrian Gintingsuka31 Aug