List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 30 1999 11:59pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.
View as plain text
>>>>> "Cameron" == Cameron Just <ccjust@stripped> writes:

Cameron> Hi,
Cameron> I cleared the .err file and restarted the server and ran the query that made
> the server fail.
Cameron> Here is the result
Cameron> ---------------------------
Cameron> Number of processes running now: 0
Cameron> mysqld restarted on  Tue Aug 31 08:39:39 EST 1999
Cameron> /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections

Cameron> Number of processes running now: 0
Cameron> mysqld restarted on  Tue Aug 31 09:00:26 EST 1999
Cameron> /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections
Cameron> ------------------------

Cameron> No errors at all the second instance was when I had to kill the query and
> restart the server.

Hi!

This indicates some bug in your MySQL version.

Which MySQL distribution did you use?

Any change you can configure MySQL with --with-debug and run mysqld
with --debug to produce a trace for of this?
(The MySQL manual explains this in detail!)

Regards,
Monty

Thread
ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just27 Aug
  • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Paul DuBois27 Aug
    • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just27 Aug
      • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius29 Aug
Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius30 Aug
Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just31 Aug
  • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius31 Aug