List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 31 1999 12:02am
Subject:Re: Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?
View as plain text
At 02:32, 19990831, Michael Widenius wrote:
>In MySQL 3.22.25 and above you can use:
>
>mysqld --defaults-file='path-to-my.cnf-file'

If I put that in my my.cnf file, will mysql be able to find that file
then, without me having to specify it on the command line?

Tim

P.S.  This is just a dumb joke.  It's not a real question.
Thread
Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?Yan Zhang Chen30 Aug
  • Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?sinisa30 Aug
    • Re: Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?Yan Zhang Chen30 Aug
      • Re: Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?Michael Widenius31 Aug
        • Re: Specify my.cnf as cmdline arg during mysqld launch?Thimble Smith31 Aug