List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:August 21 2002 6:36pm
Subject:Re: Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBC
View as plain text
Then it doesn't belong on the MySQl list, does it?

Norris, Joseph wrote:

>Agreed except in this case what I have to read is a FoxPro database -
>(yuck!)

Thread
Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBCJoseph Norris21 Aug
  • Re: Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBCGerald Clark21 Aug
RE: Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBCJoseph Norris21 Aug
  • Re: Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBCGerald Clark21 Aug
  • RE: Not sure which list to use - this is a real strange one with ODBCJeff Urlwin22 Aug